Activar JL Industries 1900 Series Dual AED & Emergency Oxygen Recessed or Surface-Mounted Cabinet
A Specialty Cabinet Designed to Accommodate Most AED’s on the Market Plus an Emergency Oxygen Unit. Select from Steel, Stainless Steel or Aluminum. Recessed units are ADAC-Compliant.
Trim Construction: CRS with white powder-coat finish, #4 brushed stainless steel or clear anodized aluminum. 1-3/4” trim on face.
Door: Formed door with 1-1/4” trim, mounted in a 5/8” door stop attached by a continuous hinge. All models feature a clear acrylic window with graphics, zinc-plated handle and roller catch.
Trim Style & Depth: Recessed – 3/8” flat trim, Semi-Recessed – 1-1/2” square edge or 3” rolled edge. Surface-mount has a square edge.
Alarm: 85 db Commander (audible) alarm standard (battery operated).
Tub: White powder-coated CRS.
Oxygen: Accommodates up to “D” size cylinder. Not Included.2
Fire-rated Option: Yes
|CSI Division:||10 43 00|
|CSI Division Title:||Emergency Aid Specialties|
|Product Cut Sheet/Specs/Demo:||http://www.activarcpg.com/sites/default/files/submittals/JL/AED_and_02_Cabinet_1900_submittal.pdf|
Related Section Numbers
- 2010 ADA Standards for Accessible Design Pocket Guide, (3)
- 1991 ADA Standards for Accessible Design, (2)
- Uniform Federal Accessibility Standards (UFAS), (1)
- ADAAG Manual, (1)
- ABA Accessibility Standard for GSA Facilities Pocket Guide, (3)
- 2013 Forest Service Outdoor Recreation Accessibility Guidelines (FSORAG), (2)