ADA Self Evaluation Guide
The path to becoming an ADA compliant organization starts here!
In this guide, we cover everything you need to know to facilitate a comprehensive self-evaluation. Composed from the experience of evaluating thousands of programs for cities, counties, health care providers, and universities; the guide is based on the ADA law and regulations, federal agency actions (including official guidance, technical assistance, and agreements or briefs), court decisions, and best practices.
- What is a Self-Evaluation?
- What is included in a Self-Evaluation?
- Best practices Self Evaluation approaches to consider.
- Areas that should be included in your Self-evaluation.
- Twenty action steps to follow.