This Video is based on our interpretation of the 2010 ADA Standards. By utilizing this information, you assume responsibility for any loss, damage, or liability resulting from such use. The content of this video is provided for informational purposes only, may not address all of the unique facts and circumstances of your specific situation, and do not constitute architectural or legal advice or recommendations of any kind.
Children playing with their toys notice that only one of their door thresholds is compliant. They remind us that we are never too young to learn about the ADA.
Related Section Numbers
- 2010 ADA Standards for Accessible Design Pocket Guide (1)
- 1991 ADA Standards for Accessible Design (1)
User Comments/QuestionsAdd Comment/Question
- Federal Documents (2)
- Corada Voices (2)
- Webinars, Videos, and Training (36)
- FAQs (1)
- How to Measure (1)
- Product Demonstration or Information (1)
- Spirit of the ADA (19)
Senator Harkin Delivers Floor Speech in American Sign Language Upon Passage of the ADA
Requires the Registered User plan or above. Login!
- Boost Your Business - Chapter 3 - Path of Travel
- Boost Your Business - Chapter 14 - Tips and Resources
- Disability Access - Tips for the small business
- Boost Your Business - Chapter 2 - Parking
- Senator Harkin Delivers Floor Speech in American Sign Language Upon Passage of the ADA
- Using Corada (14)
- Links (45)
- Publication (3)
- News/Social Media (2)
- Nonprofit Organization (12)
- Federal Department or Agency (8)
- State Department or Agency (3)
- Trade Organization (3)
- Advocacy/Legal Service (4)
- Design/Construction/Barrier Removal (6)
- Program Access (1)
- General (3)
*The [MORE INFO...] content list is automatically generated by related document section numbers and/or keywords relevant to your search.