ACS is committed to providing the highest quality of service possible and specifically meeting the needs of the client and the end-user.
The translation of the spoken English word translated instantaneously into English text. This can be achieved through a number of methods including: CART (Communication Access Realtime Translation), Captioning and Text Interpreting (TypeWell).
Simply, we listen to an event (teleconference call, meeting, class, training session, seminar), transcribe what we hear, and send that transcribed text back to the user with less than a two-second delay.
CART and Captioning are verbatim services, where every word is transcribed at a minimum accuracy level of 98.5% accuracy.
Related Section Numbers
- Federal Documents (6)
- Regulations (5)
- 28 CFR Part 35 Nondiscrimination on the Basis of Disability in State and Local Government Services (2010 ADA Title II Regulations with amendments issued through Aug. 2016) (1)
- 28 CFR Part 36 Nondiscrimination on the Basis of Disability by Public Accommodations and in Commercial Facilities (2010 ADA Title III Regulations with amendments issued through Dec. 2016) (1)
- 28 CFR Part 35 Nondiscrimination on the Basis of Disability in State and Local Government Services (1991 ADA Title II Regulations) (2)
- 28 CFR Part 36 Nondiscrimination on the Basis of Disability by Public Accommodations and in Commercial Facilities (1991 ADA Title III Regulations) (1)
- Preamble to Regulations (1)
- 28 CFR Part 36, Appendix C: Guidance on ADA Regulation on Nondiscrimination on the Basis of Disability by Public Accommodations and in Commercial Facilities (2010 ADA Title III Regulations: 1991 Preamble and Section-by-Section Analysis) (1)
- Regulations (5)
- Corada Voices (3)
- Products and Additional Resources (39)
- Webinars, Videos, and Training (56)
- Design Solution (2)
- Product Demonstration or Information (38)
- Spirit of the ADA (16)
- Links (15)
- Publication (1)
- Nonprofit Organization (1)
- Federal Department or Agency (1)
- Trade Organization (1)
- Advocacy/Legal Service (2)
- Independent Living (1)
- Program Access (2)
- General (4)
- What's New (3)
- Upcoming Events (53)
- Accessible Instructional Materials and Technology Summit/ Capital Area AHEAD Group (Washington, DC)
- Arts and Recreation Webinar Series - The Care and Feeding of Auxiliary Aids and Assistive Technologies: Establishing Good Operating Policies and Procedures
- Turning Text Into Speech: Real World Applications and Examples
- ADA Live! Episode 04: Effective Communication
- Effective Communication in Medical Settings Webinar Series - Part I: Effective Communication in Health Care Settings
*The [MORE INFO...] content list is automatically generated by related document section numbers and/or keywords relevant to your search.