From CalCasp, this is a just-in-time training module:
This course is an overview and history of Federal access laws and regulations. Including ANSI, the Civil Rights Act, Fair Housing Act, Architectural Barriers Act (ABA), Rehabilitation Act, Uniform Accessibilty Standards (UFAS), the Americans With Disabilities Act of 1990 and the 2010 ADA Standards for Accessible Design. Program access as well as readily achievable barrier removal concepts discussed.
30 Day Access Period- You can take the course as many times as you like during your 30 day subscription period.
• Overview Of Federal Access Laws And Regulation
• ABA Division 1 - Application and Administration
• ABA Division 2 - Scoping
• Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
•Readily Achievable Barrier Removal
• ADA Division 1 - Application and Administration
• ADA Division 2 - Scoping
• ADA Division 4 - Accesible Routes
• ADA Division 5 - General Site and Building Elements
• ADA Division 6 - Plumbing Elements and Facilities
• ADA Division 7 - Communication Elements