FAQ: How do I upgrade my subscription?
You may change your subscription level at any time in your User Account! Upgrading to a Premium or Accessibility Specialist level subscription will provide access to more Corada content such as selected state accessibility requirements, "how to measure" videos and joining in Voices discussions. In addition, these subscription levels will grant you access to two of Corada's newest and exciting features: Corada WorkSpace and WorkGroups!
To upgrade your subscription:
1. Login and click on "My Account" at the top right corner of the site.
2. Click on "Settings."
3. Scroll down to "Subscription" and click on "Change Plans."
4. Click the "Select" button for the desired plan.
5. Click the "Update Plan" button.
- Corada Voices (3)
- Webinars, Videos, and Training (19)
- FAQs (2)
- Spirit of the ADA (1)
- Using Corada (16)
- Links (2)
*The [MORE INFO...] content list is automatically generated by related document section numbers and/or keywords relevant to your search.