28 CFR Part 36 Nondiscrimination on the Basis of Disability by Public Accommodations and in Commercial Facilities (2010 ADA Title III Regulations with amendments issued through Dec. 2016)
(i) Safe harbor. Elements that have not been altered in existing facilities on or after March 15, 2012 and that comply with the corresponding technical and scoping specifications for those elements in the 1991 Standards are not required to be modified in order to comply with the requirements set forth in the 2010 Standards.
- Official Federal Documents (3)
- Regulations (1)
- Standards (2)
- Corada Voices (4)
- General Comments or Questions (2)
- Professional Interpretations or Opinions (2)
- Webinars, Videos, and Training (2)
- Links (5)
- Publication (2)
- State Department or Agency (2)
- Design/Construction/Barrier Removal (1)
*The [MORE INFO...] content list is automatically generated by related document section numbers and/or keywords relevant to your search.