VGo is an all-in-one solution that includes everything you need to establish your physical presence in a distant location.
Using our special software application on a PC or Mac, an internet connected person located anywhere, instantly connects to a VGo in a distant facility – giving them the ability to not only interact with the people who are there but also to move around under their own control just like you would if you were there in person. Some people like to describe VGo as their personal “avatar”.
The VGo is 100% remote controlled by the remote person. The people who are in the same facility as the VGo don’t normally touch it when it’s in use – they treat it like a person.
VGo can be shared by a set of people or dedicated to a single person using standard web accounts and permission settings maintained by you, or by someone in your organization- just as applications such as shared printing, email, and instant messaging are managed today.
VGo is uniquely integrated with a camera, microphones, and video display - all on a light-weight, motorized, stylish, remote-controlled platform. VGo is optimized at 4 feet tall so it works equally well when interacting with people who are sitting or standing. An accessory raises the height to 5 feet for applications where people are always standing or where you need to have a higher view. And of course you can look anywhere – up, down, all around. You can move delicately around tight spaces, slowly pan around the room or join a colleague walking down the hall. VGo is battery powered and can run up to a full day between charges. When it’s time to recharge – just click the "Dock" button and VGo automatically positions itself on its charging dock (included).
VGo is designed for indoor environments. You can go wherever there's a WiFi or Verizon 4G LTE network signal (4G connectivity is an optional feature). It can easily be carried up or down stairs, or you can have one or more VGo’s on each floor where a remote person needs to go.
When you buy a VGo – everything you need is included – this is what you get:
The VGo: this goes in the location where remote people need to visit.
- Battery: lasts more than 6 hours between charges. You can get an extended life battery that lasts more than 12 hours.
- Charge Dock & Power Cord: This is how the battery gets charged. The VGo docks and charges itself with simple click of a button by the remote visitor. You can buy additional charge docks if you want to have them spread around.
- Handheld Remote Control: This is only used for specialized applications when you want to control the VGo locally. Also sometimes used to enter configuration data when the VGo is first installed.
The VGo App: Up to 20 people can download the application that is used to communicate through the VGo and to drive it around. Only one person can use the VGo at a time.
Manufacturer's Compliance Claim
Not applicable; There are no technical requirements in the 2010 ADA Standards for this product
- Non-Architectural Product
- Corada Voices (1)
- Products and Additional Resources (59)
- Products (59)
- Acoustiguide Custom Mobile Applications for Exhibitions and Multimedia Content
- Acoustiguide Custom Multimedia Content Application
- Acoustiguide Guide U+ Tour Guiding System
- Acoustiguide Location-based Content Service
- Acoustiguide Mobile Application Platform with Assistive Technology
- Acoustiguide Opus Click™ Multimedia Museum Guide
- Acoustiguide Opus Touch™ Museum Guide with Touchscreen
- Acoustiguide Opus+ Multimedia Guiding System
- Acoustiguide exSite Series Wand-Style Audio Guide
- Ai Squared ZoomText Magnifier
- Ai Squared ZoomText Magnifier/Reader
- Alertus Alert Beacons®
- Alertus Text-To-Speech Self Amplified Speaker
- Alertus VoIP Phone Notification
- Alertus Voice Public Address System Interface
- Allegion aptiQmobile Credentials Mobile Application
- AssistiveWare Keeble Accessible Keyboard
- AssistiveWare News-2-You
- AssistiveWare Proloquo2Go
- AssistiveWare Proloquo4Text Communication App
- Audio Description Associates Audio Description Services
- BeamPro by Suitable Technology, Inc Telepresence Robot
- BlindSquare App
- Blueraven Creative SensoryPEN™ for Exhibits and Audio Tours
- ClickAndGo Navigation Wayfinding Technology
- ClickAndGo Tactile Maps
- Double Robotics, Inc. Telepresence Robot
- Durateq® Handheld ATV (Assistive Technology Version) Device
- Durateq® Stadium Captioning
- Election Systems & Software ADA Keypad - Accuvote TSX And TS
- Election Systems & Software ADA Sip-N-Puff - AutoMark
- Election Systems & Software AuroMARK Ballot - Marking Devices
- Estimote Beacons and Stickers Wireless Sensors for Contextual Awareness
- Freedom Scientific Focus 14 Blue Ultra-Portable Braille Interface Device
- HumanWare Trekker Breeze+ Handheld Talking GPS
- JAWS Screen Reader for Windows
- Lake Ledge Naturalist Audio Description
- Lake Ledge Naturalist Discovery Pen
- Livescribe 3 Smartpen
- Livescribe Echo® Smartpen
- Locus Labs Inc. LocusMaps SDK
- Merlin Elite – HD/OCR Video Magnifier
- NavCog Navigation iPhone App
- NetCentric Technologies Inc. CommonLook PDF GlobalAccess Software
- NetCentric Technologies Inc. CommonLook PDF Validator Software
- Nuance Dragon NaturallySpeaking Premium & Home Speech Recognition Software
- Origin Instruments Corporation AirVoter Sanitary Sip-Puff Switch for Voting
- Origin Instruments Corporation HeadMouse® Extreme Wireless Head Controlled Mouse
- Perkins Access Digital Accessibility Services
- Power PDF Standard 2 Software
- ROXIMITY's Model O iBeacon
- ROXIMITY's Model X iBeacon
- Sensible Innovations AWARE App
- Structure Sensor 3D Depth Scanning Software for 3D Imaging and Printing
- Tobii Technology PCEye Go
- Touch Mapper Tactile Street Maps
- ViewPlus Technologies Audio Graphing Calculator
- VisionConnect™ Mobile App
- indoo.rs® Indoor Navigation Solution App
- Products (59)
- Webinars, Videos, and Training (90)
- Continuing education (1)
- Demonstrations by Persons with Disabilities (1)
- Design Solution (3)
- Accessible Pittsburgh: Hospital Compliance Guidelines
- Make Technology Work for Everyone: introducing digital accessibility
Web Accessibility 101: Readability
Requires the Registered User plan or above. Login!
- FAQs (2)
- Product Demonstration or Information (74)