The Tobii PCEye Go is a peripheral eye tracker that enhances computer accessibility with the speed, power and accuracy of gaze interaction. The device replaces the standard mouse, allowing you to navigate and control a desktop or laptop computer using only your eyes.
Computer Access through Gaze Interaction
The PCEye Go runs on standard Windows computers and tablets, allowing you to work with any application that is normally controlled by a standard computer mouse or through touch. Surf the web, connect with friends online, play games, Skype, use environmental controls to turn on the lights or TV and even make spreadsheets and documents by using your eyes.
Relaxed, precise and faster computer access
The PCEye Go comes with the award winning Gaze Selection. Gaze Selection makes it possible to control your desktop, or any other application, through an intuitive two-step process that reduces the risk of unwanted clicks. With Gaze Selection you can enjoy:
More relaxed computer access – With the two-step process of Gaze Selection, clicks are made intentionally and navigation is more intuitive, creating the most relaxed and natural computing environment.
Ability to hit smaller targets – Gaze Selection incorporates a unique zoom functionality that gives a virtually pixel-precise control of where you point, click and drag, enabling full computer access.
Faster computer access – Unique only to Tobii Gaze Selection you efficiently access all of the functions of your computer with fewer mistakes and clicks, and at high speed.
Integrated keyboard – Use the built in keyboard to write texts or to enter a web address.
Portable computer access
Tobii PCEye Go, fits snuggly on your laptop or on a desktop computer screen. With the Tobii EyeMobile bracket you can also use the Tobii PCEye Go together with a standard, off-the-shelf, tablet that runs Windows 8 Pro.
The PCEye Go easily attaches and detaches from your desktop screen or laptop using a smart, seamless magnetic mounting bracket and USB connection. On the EyeMobile bracket, you simply slide the eye tracker into the tube and connect it to the tablet via the USB port.
The PCEye Go is lightweight and small enough to be easily transported and used with different computers and tablets and in different environments, for example at home, at work or in school.
Scalable computer access
All processing for the eye tracker is done on the device itself, avoiding additional workload for your computer or Windows 8 tablet. This also means that you do not need the latest, most expensive Windows 8 tablet, laptop or desktop in order to use gaze interaction as a computer access method.
If you do have high PC performance demands, like playing processor intense games or if you want to keep up with technology, the modular design of the PCEye is ideal. Simply upgrade your computer and continue using the same eye tracker via a single USB connection.
|Product Cut Sheet/Specs/Demo:||http://www.tobii.com/en/assistive-technology/global/products/hardware/pceye/tech-specs/|
Manufacturer's Compliance Claim
This assistive technology allows computer operation through eye control and gaze interaction via a peripheral eye tracker. This device replaces the standard mouse, allowing the user to navigate and control a desktop or laptop computer usually only their eyes. This Alternative and Augmentative Communication (AAC) tool can help those affected by conditions like spinal cord injury, ALS, autism, cerebral palsy and strokes to express themselves and stay in two-way contact with the world around them.
Not applicable; There are no technical requirements in the 2010 ADA Standards for this product
- Non-Architectural Product
- Corada Voices (1)
- Products and Additional Resources (59)
- Products (59)
- Acoustiguide Custom Mobile Applications for Exhibitions and Multimedia Content
- Acoustiguide Custom Multimedia Content Application
- Acoustiguide Guide U+ Tour Guiding System
- Acoustiguide Location-based Content Service
- Acoustiguide Mobile Application Platform with Assistive Technology
- Acoustiguide Opus Click™ Multimedia Museum Guide
- Acoustiguide Opus Touch™ Museum Guide with Touchscreen
- Acoustiguide Opus+ Multimedia Guiding System
- Acoustiguide exSite Series Wand-Style Audio Guide
- Ai Squared ZoomText Magnifier
- Ai Squared ZoomText Magnifier/Reader
- Alertus Alert Beacons®
- Alertus Text-To-Speech Self Amplified Speaker
- Alertus VoIP Phone Notification
- Alertus Voice Public Address System Interface
- Allegion aptiQmobile Credentials Mobile Application
- AssistiveWare Keeble Accessible Keyboard
- AssistiveWare News-2-You
- AssistiveWare Proloquo2Go
- AssistiveWare Proloquo4Text Communication App
- Audio Description Associates Audio Description Services
- BeamPro by Suitable Technology, Inc Telepresence Robot
- BlindSquare App
- Blueraven Creative SensoryPEN™ for Exhibits and Audio Tours
- ClickAndGo Navigation Wayfinding Technology
- ClickAndGo Tactile Maps
- Double Robotics, Inc. Telepresence Robot
- Durateq® Handheld ATV (Assistive Technology Version) Device
- Durateq® Stadium Captioning
- Election Systems & Software ADA Keypad - Accuvote TSX And TS
- Election Systems & Software ADA Sip-N-Puff - AutoMark
- Election Systems & Software AuroMARK Ballot - Marking Devices
- Estimote Beacons and Stickers Wireless Sensors for Contextual Awareness
- Freedom Scientific Focus 14 Blue Ultra-Portable Braille Interface Device
- HumanWare Trekker Breeze+ Handheld Talking GPS
- JAWS Screen Reader for Windows
- Lake Ledge Naturalist Audio Description
- Lake Ledge Naturalist Discovery Pen
- Livescribe 3 Smartpen
- Livescribe Echo® Smartpen
- Locus Labs Inc. LocusMaps SDK
- Merlin Elite – HD/OCR Video Magnifier
- NavCog Navigation iPhone App
- NetCentric Technologies Inc. CommonLook PDF GlobalAccess Software
- NetCentric Technologies Inc. CommonLook PDF Validator Software
- Nuance Dragon NaturallySpeaking Premium & Home Speech Recognition Software
- Origin Instruments Corporation AirVoter Sanitary Sip-Puff Switch for Voting
- Origin Instruments Corporation HeadMouse® Extreme Wireless Head Controlled Mouse
- Perkins Access Digital Accessibility Services
- Power PDF Standard 2 Software
- ROXIMITY's Model O iBeacon
- ROXIMITY's Model X iBeacon
- Sensible Innovations AWARE App
- Structure Sensor 3D Depth Scanning Software for 3D Imaging and Printing
- Touch Mapper Tactile Street Maps
- VGo Telepresence Robot
- ViewPlus Technologies Audio Graphing Calculator
- VisionConnect™ Mobile App
- indoo.rs® Indoor Navigation Solution App
- Products (59)
- Webinars, Videos, and Training (90)
- Continuing education (1)
- Demonstrations by Persons with Disabilities (1)
- Design Solution (3)
- Accessible Pittsburgh: Hospital Compliance Guidelines
- Make Technology Work for Everyone: introducing digital accessibility
Web Accessibility 101: Readability
Requires the Registered User plan or above. Login!
- FAQs (2)
- Product Demonstration or Information (74)