Audio Describers Are Not Created Equal |Expect More, Your Visitors Do.
Lake Ledge provides a unique approach and rich background that is second to none.
Describer, Julie Hein-Frank brings a fresh, multi-disciplinary method to each Audio Description Project and Training Session.
Lake Ledge Approach
Biology - As a biologist - Julie provides content knowledge, the skill of observation and the know-how of research to ensure an accurate account of detail and a willingness to search for information beyond the visual - to get the description right.
Interpretation - As a field interpreter - Julie shares her skill of storytelling and provocation to nurture an awareness of place.
Teaching - As a teacher - Julie offers the ability to explain detailed, difficult concepts using common yet effective language.
Writing - As a writer - Julie creates rich, concise content for a specific audience or the broadest audience.
Advocacy - As an advocate for Universal Design - Julie listens to the needs of an audience to develop appropriate, accessible and site specific experiences.
Innovation - As a seeker of innovative technology and best practice - Julie works with each site to determine the most appropriate method of delivery for the project, the budget and most importantly, the audience.
Related Section Numbers
- 36 CFR Part 1194 - Proposed Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Standards and Guidelines NPRM (1)
- 36 CFR Part 1194 Electronic and Information Technology Accessibility Standards (Section 508 Standards) - Preamble (1)
- 36 CFR Part 1194 Electronic and Information Technology Accessibility Standards (Section 508 Standards) (1)
- Americans with Disabilities Act 25th Anniversary Timeline - Disability & Employment (1)
Manufacturer's Compliance Claim
ADA compliant if installed correctly
- ADA Covered Facilities
- Non-Architectural Product
- Official Federal Documents (2)
- Standards (1)
- Preamble to Standards (1)
- Current Rulemaking Process Documents (1)
- Research and History Behind the Requirements (1)
- Corada Voices (3)
- Products and Additional Resources (89)
- Products (89)
- ACS Captioning and Closed Captioning Services
- ACS Communication Access Realtime Translation (CART) Services
- Accessibility Management Platform (AMP) for Mobile Accessibility Tool by SSB BART Group
- Acoustiguide Custom Mobile Applications for Exhibitions and Multimedia Content
- Acoustiguide Custom Multimedia Content Application
- Acoustiguide Guide U+ Tour Guiding System
- Acoustiguide Location-based Content Service
- Acoustiguide Mobile Application Platform with Assistive Technology
- Acoustiguide Opus Click™ Multimedia Museum Guide
- Acoustiguide Opus Touch™ Museum Guide with Touchscreen
- Acoustiguide Opus+ Multimedia Guiding System
- Acoustiguide exSite Series Wand-Style Audio Guide
- Ai Squared ZoomText Magnifier
- Ai Squared ZoomText Magnifier/Reader
- Alertus Alert Beacons®
- Alertus Text-To-Speech Self Amplified Speaker
- Alertus VoIP Phone Notification
- Alertus Voice Public Address System Interface
- Allegion aptiQmobile Credentials Mobile Application
- Ampetronic TalkPerfect Duplex Intercom, Speech Transfer System
- AssistiveWare Keeble Accessible Keyboard
- AssistiveWare News-2-You
- AssistiveWare Proloquo2Go
- AssistiveWare Proloquo4Text Communication App
- Audio Description Associates Audio Description Services
- BeamPro by Suitable Technology, Inc Telepresence Robot
- BlindSquare App
- Blueraven Creative SensoryPEN™ for Exhibits and Audio Tours
- ClickAndGo Navigation Wayfinding Technology
- ClickAndGo Tactile Maps
- Double Robotics, Inc. Telepresence Robot
- Durateq® Handheld ATV (Assistive Technology Version) Device
- Durateq® Stadium Captioning
- Election Systems & Software ADA Keypad - Accuvote TSX And TS
- Election Systems & Software ADA Sip-N-Puff - AutoMark
- Election Systems & Software AuroMARK Ballot - Marking Devices
- Estimote Beacons and Stickers Wireless Sensors for Contextual Awareness
- Freedom Scientific Focus 14 Blue Ultra-Portable Braille Interface Device
- HumanWare Trekker Breeze+ Handheld Talking GPS
- Inclusion Solutions CONNECT Emergency Management Plan
- Inclusion Solutions Deaf - Hard of Hearing Voting Communication Card
- Products (89)