The AbleRoad website and iOS and Android applications allow people with disabilities and medical conditions - including those who use a wheelchair or have other mobility, vision, hearing or cognitive disabilities - and their families and caregivers to review any public space or business.
Each review helps people with disabilities "to know before you go" the accessibility of a restaurant or business.
Accessibility is required by law, but we know that is not always the situation. Don't be caught by surprise. Know in advance whether a place is accessible for people with your disability.
Related Section Numbers
- Corada Voices (3)
- Products and Additional Resources (42)
- Webinars, Videos, and Training (46)
- Demonstrations by Persons with Disabilities (1)
- Design Solution (3)
- Product Demonstration or Information (30)
- Spirit of the ADA (12)
- Links (60)
- Publication (5)
- News/Social Media (4)
- Nonprofit Organization (8)
- Federal Department or Agency (2)
- State Department or Agency (2)
- Trade Organization (4)
- Advocacy/Legal Service (7)
- Independent Living (16)
- Travel/Recreation (2)
- Design/Construction/Barrier Removal (2)