243 Shooting Facilities with Firing Positions
Sections 243 and 1010 of the 2010 Standards require an accessible turning space for each different type of firing position at a shooting facility if designed and constructed on a site. Where firing positions are provided in clusters, five percent (5%), but at least one position of each type in each cluster must be accessible.
- Federal Documents (2)
- Corada Voices (2)
- Drawings and Possible Solutions (1)
- Products and Additional Resources (2)
- Webinars, Videos, and Training (9)
- Demonstrations of ADA Requirements (2)
- Official Technical Assistance (4)
- Spirit of the ADA (2)
- Using Corada (1)
- Upcoming Events (5)
- ADA Shop Talk Episode 007 – Are Radius Curb Ramps Allowed and a “Cluster” F%$# Question(-:
- ADA Shop Talk Episode 032 – Is A 5' Turning Circle Required In An Office, Accessible Parking For Public And Employees, Reasonable Accommodation Request, Is Direct Access Required To The Bathrooms In Apartments?
- ADA Shop Talk Episode 037 – Fire Station Accessibility, Dental Office Exam Rooms & SFD’s & Apartments on State Owned Land
- 2015 IBC Accessibility – Recreation Facilities and Special Considerations
- Sports Facilities: Let's Play Ball!
*The [MORE INFO...] content list is automatically generated by related document section numbers and/or keywords relevant to your search.