FCC Consumer Guide: Telecommunications Access for People with Disabilities
- Products and services covered under Section 255
- Identifying access needs
- When must manufacturers and service providers evaluate access needs?
- Do companies need to review all their products and services for accessibility and usability?
- How will the FCC determine which actions are readily achievable?
- Is network architecture covered by the FCC's Section 255 rules?
- How can I contact manufacturers and service providers about access concerns?
- Filing a complaint with the FCC
- Accessible formats
(Or click here to view the full document)