2018 Winter ADA Coordinator Conference -- Orlando, FL
January 22-23, 2018   |   Organized by: ADA Coordinator Training Certification Program (ACTCP)
The ADA Coordinator Training Certification Program (ACTCP) presents the winter ADA Coordinator Conference January, 22nd and 23rd, 2018 in Orlando FL.
This 2 day event will be held at the B Resort Hotel and Spa in Lake Buena Vista, a property of Walt Disney World located in the heart of Downtown Disney. The conference will offer a variety of sessions and feature speakers from the U.S. Department of Justice, the U.S Access Board, the National Network of ADA Centers, and other nationally recognized ADA experts.
Registration is open to the public. In addition, ACTCP members will have an opportunity to obtain both foundation and elective level credits towards their program completion.
Seating is very limited:
We strive to provide the highest quality of sessions.
This means limiting the room size so that attendees can benefit from a more personalized setting.
Doing this also means limiting our numbers and sometimes having to turn away potential attendees.
Seating for this year is only available to the First 150 Registrants. Hurry and register today.
Don't miss out on this great training opportunity!
Costs: Registration for this event is only $310. Now until Dec 31st.
There will be an additional $30 charge for those wishing to attend the ADA Basics Pre-Conference session
Conference rate after Dec 31st will be $360
Registration will close Jan 15, 2018 or when the maximum of 150 is achieved.
B Resort Hotel and Spa
1905 Hotel Plaza Blvd,
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
Hotel Reservations and Information/Inclusions:
For attendees of the ADA Coordinator Conference, a room block has been reserved. A special room rate of only $159 +tax for conference attendees. To get this rate, reservation must be made by Dec 31, 2017. Attendees of our conference also pay NO Resort Fee (normally $23/day). Resort Fee includes 24-hour access to fitness center and business center, unlimited local and toll-free telephone calls, in-room safe, in-room beverage cooler, in-room Keurig Coffee Maker with K-Cups, daily newspaper in the lobby, two bottles of water daily, and kid's club
Located in the HEART of Downtown Disney, only steps from more than 75 shops, eateries and entertainment, the resort boasts 394 well-appointed guest rooms and suites, 25,000+ square feet of flexible indoor and outdoor meeting space and signature dining options.
Our attendees will also receive the following additional benefits of staying at an Official Walt Disney World® Resort:
- Complementary high-speed Wi-Fi throughout the resort including sleeping rooms, public space, and the conference meeting rooms
- Complimentary, continuous transportation to all the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks, Water Parks and Disney Springs
- Priority seating for Disney dinner shows and theme park restaurants
- Walt Disney World® gift shop located on site
- Guest Services Desk where multi-day Walt Disney World® Theme Park tickets can be purchased
- Convention Tickets (after 2pm and 4pm) are available for purchase at the Disney Store on property (this enables attendees to
purchase discounted ticket prices to join family and friends in the park after the meeting or conference has ended for the day)
- Special group pricing available
- Preferred tee times at all Disney championship golf courses
- Package Pickup from all Walt Disney World Venues. Buy a gift at a Disney venue and have it sent to the B Resort & Spa at no charge
There will be a dedicated link for reservations for our attendees.
The B Resort and Spa has our special room block open and ready for reservations. To make your reservations, please go to:
Attendees will receive a reduced self-parking rate of only $5/day down from the regular rate of $19/day.
The ADA Coordinator Conference will provide lunch both days. Breakfast and Dinner will not be provided, however, there is an on-site restaurant in the hotel. There are also several other dining options in the area.
Transportation from Airport to the Hotel: Information Coming Soon
The online registration page has a section for requesting alternate format and/or communication accommodations, you may also call 573-882-3600 for assistance. Online registration can be accessed by the link below.
New Registration Software
We are using new registration software for this event. While we believe we have worked out most of the kinks, if you happen to find one or have any difficulties with registration, please contact Lisa Tucker at 352-669-0076 or by email at TuckerLi@missouri.edu for assistance.
- Official Federal Documents (4)
- ADA Regulations (3)
- 28 CFR Part 35 Nondiscrimination on the Basis of Disability in State and Local Government Services (2010 ADA Title II Regulations) (1)
- 28 CFR Part 36 Nondiscrimination on the Basis of Disability by Public Accommodations and in Commercial Facilities (2010 ADA Title III Regulations) (1)
- 29 CFR Part 1630, Regulations to Implement the Equal Employment Provisions of the ADA (Title I) (1)
- Standards (1)
- ADA Regulations (3)
- Other Access Requirements (1)
- Corada Voices (1)
- Products and Additional Resources (19)
- Products (19)
- ADA Helper App
- ADA Veracity ADA Pro Application
- American Foundation for the Blind® Support, Programs and Services
- Beneficial Designs High Efficiency Trail Assessment Process (HETAP) Software 3.0 Wheeled Instrumentation Sensor Package for Data Collection
- Beneficial Designs Public Rights of Way Assessment Process (PROWAP)
- Beneficial Designs The Universal Trail Assessment Process (UTAP)
- BlueDAG Software and Mobile Application
- Bosch 3 Point Self Leveling Alignment Laser Level GPL 3 S
- Bosch 3-Point Self-Leveling Alignment Laser GPL 3
- Bosch Five-Point Self-Leveling Alignment Laser GPL 5 S
- CommonLook Professional Services for Electronic Accessibility of Documents and Forms
- Husky 10" Multi-Function Standard Digital Level
- Husky 24" Line Generator Digital Laser Level
- Inclusion Solutions Sensitivity to Voters With Disabilities DVD
- Inclusion Solutions Surveying Polling Places
- M-D Building Products, Inc. GEN2 SmartTool™ Digital Level
- M-D Building Products, Inc. GEN3 SmartTool™ Digital Level
- M-D Building Products, Inc. SmartTool™ ADA Digital Slope Walker™
- Perkins Access Digital Accessibility Services
- Products (19)
- Webinars, Videos, and Training (95)
- Continuing education (2)
- Demonstrations by Persons with Disabilities (1)
- Demonstrations of ADA Requirements (7)
- NYC Board of Elections: Video 1 - Communications and Etiquette Part 1
- NYC Board of Elections: Video 2 - Communication and Etiquette Part 2
- NYC Board of Elections: Video 3 - Accessibility Clerk Responsibilities
- NYC Board of Elections: Video 4 - Accessibility Maintenance
- NYC Board of Elections: Video 5 - Verifying Voting Equipment Setup
- NYC Board of Elections: Video 6 - Verifying Temporary Solutions
- NYC Board of Elections: Video 8 - Ballot Marking Device (BMD) Operation
- Design Solution (2)
- How to Measure (2)
- Product Demonstration or Information (8)
- ADA Pro App: how to use ADA Pro v1
- AFB Breakthroughs 30-Second PSA (Accessible Version)
- BlueDAG Evaluation Suite Commercial
- Bosch Power Tools - GPL-3 3 Point Laser
- Demonstration of Compliance Monitor from SSB BART Group
- Introducing ADA Pro and ADA Veracity, mobile inspection suite
- KMIR 6 News Story: Jack Nicklaus Fund Raiser for Wounded Veterans, featuring SoloRider golf carts
- Overview of BlueDAG's Evaluation Suite
- Spirit of the ADA (70)
- "Endless Abilities" Trailer
- "Lead On" - Americans with Disabilities Act 23 years later
- #CripTheVoteStories with Emily Munson
- #CripTheVoteStories with Hamza Jaka
- #CripTheVoteStories with Katherine Schneider
- #CripTheVoteStories with Michele Kaplan
- #CripTheVoteStories with Sam de Leve
- #CripTheVoteStories with Vilissa K. Thompson
- 2017 National ADA Symposium
- A video documentary about the life of Annie Hayes
- ADA Center in Colorado Springs gearing up for 25th Anniversary Video
- ADA Legacy Tour Video
- ADA25: #12 of 25 -- Court Access
- ADA25: #13 of 25 -- Jails and Prisons
- ADA25: #14 of 25 -- Police
- ADA25: #2 of 25 -- Passage of the ADA
- ADA25: #21 of 25 -- Text to 911
- ADA25: #3 of 25 -- Title I
- ADA25: #4 of 25 -- Title II
- ADA25: #5 of 25 -- Title III
- ADA25: #7 of 25 -- America's First ADA Jury Trial
- Assisting Voters with Disabilities
- At your service. A 20 minute film. Engage customers with disabilities.
- Boost Your Business - Chapter 1 - Introduction
- Boost Your Business - Chapter 10 - Restroom Fixtures
- Boost Your Business - Chapter 11 - Stairs
- Boost Your Business - Chapter 12 - Elevators
- Boost Your Business - Chapter 13 - Alarms
- Boost Your Business - Chapter 14 - Tips and Resources
- Boost Your Business - Chapter 2 - Parking
- Boost Your Business - Chapter 3 - Path of Travel
- Boost Your Business - Chapter 4 - Ramps
- Boost Your Business - Chapter 5 - Curb Ramps
- Boost Your Business - Chapter 6 - Doors
- Boost Your Business - Chapter 7 - Halls and Fountains
- Boost Your Business - Chapter 9 - Restroom Clear Space
- CBS 2 Chicago: Polling Place Accessibility
- CVS Health - Don't DIS Me!
- Communicating with people with disabilities: Ask Me First Video
- DBTAC: Accessible Parking With Robert David Hall
- Disability Access - Tips for the small business
- Disability Employment Policy (ODEP): Workforce Recruitment Program Success, Northrop Grumman
- Disability Employment Policy (ODEP): Workforce Recruitment Program Success, SSB BART Group
- Disability Employment Policy (ODEP): Workforce Recruitment Program Success, The Pentagon
- Disability Etiquette 101 Video
- Disability Rights Oregon – Accessible Voting Tablets
- Employment Today - Chapter 1 - Changes in the Workplace
- Employment Today - Chapter 2 - ADA FEHA Requirements
- Employment Today - Chapter 3 - Duty Statements
- Employment Today - Chapter 4 - Accessible Interviews
- Employment Today - Chapter 5 - Medical Inquiries
- Employment Today - Chapter 6 - Reasonable Accommodation
- Employment Today - Chapter 7 - Undue Hardship
- Employment Today - Chapter 8 - Successful Outcomes
- How Crime Affects People With Disabilities Video PSA Part 1
- How Crime Affects People With Disabilities Video PSA Part 2
- How to Interact with Customers with a Disability
- Improving Customer Service for People with Disabilities Video
- Jack Catlin, Part 07 of 07: "Becoming an Activist Architect"
- Jennifer Keelan, 08 of 12: "Climbing the Capitol Steps for ADA"
- KMIR 6 News story: Jack Nicklaus helps fund golf course for wounded veterans
- Keeping Web Accessibility In Mind
- Marlee Matlin On Deaf And Police Interaction
- Maysoon Zayid: I got 99 problems... palsy is just one
- McGuire VA Medical Center 3-D Printing Program to Assist Veterans in Rehabilitation
- No Barriers USA - The Lives We Changed in 2015
- Our fight for disability rights and why we're not done yet | Judith Heumann | TEDxMidAtlantic
- Pepsi with Brigid presents: The Penelope Impact - The impact of one child on a community
- Put Your Abilities to Work: A Student's Guide to the Workforce Recruitment Program. Hosted by Lauren Karas
- Put Your Abilities to Work: A Student's Guide to the Workforce Recruitment Program. Hosted by Patrick Cokley
- Using Corada (3)
- Upcoming Events (17)
- 2018 APA Annual Conference January 31 and APA Specialist Track (s) Option
- 2018 CalCasp Academy - Registration Open
- 2018 National ADA Symposium - Pittsburgh, PA
- 21 ACCESSIBILITY INSPECTOR/PLANS EXAMINER - 2009
- ADA Live! Episode 40: Top 5 ADA Topics: Notes from an ADA Specialist
- ADA Live! Episode 49: The Process of Customized Employment
- ADA Live! Episode 51: ABLE Accounts - Answers to your questions
- ADA Shop Talk Episode 035 - Bath Tub Accessibility, Private Off Street Accessible Parking, Readily Achievable For Title II?
- ADA Shop Talk Episode 036 – Remove carpet due to allergies?…, Path of Travel Obligation, Seismic Retrofit., Vertical Dimension of a Parking Stall 11A or 11B?
- ADA Shop Talk Episode 038 - How Do You Measure The 36" x 36" ISA? Nursing Home Canopy And Is Accessibility Required For Fuel Island Pumps?
- ADA Shop Talk Episode 039 - How Do You Measure Angled Parking Stalls? Are Yellow Truncated Domes Required? Does Accessibility Apply To Care Homes Converted To Apartments?
- CASp Code Discussion Group - December 20, 2017
- CASp Examination - Los Angeles (Closed Book)
- CASp Examination - Los Angeles (Open Book)
- CASp Examination - Sacramento (Closed Book)
- CASp Examination - Sacramento (Open Book)
- PEAT Talks: Expanding Accessibility Awareness in Higher Ed
- Links (481)
- Publication (9)
- AIA White Paper: A Proposal for additions to accessibility Standards for Nursing Home & Assisted Living Residents in Toileting and Bathing
- Access to Health Care for People with Disabilities
- Determining ADA Paratransit Eligibility An Approach, Recommendations and Training Materials
- Fair Housing Act Design Manual
- Publication (9)