Corada is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites, sites framed within the corada site, third-party sites provided as search results, or third-party advertisements, and does not make any representations regarding their content or accuracy. Your use of information obtained on such third-party websites is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such sites. corada does not endorse any product, service, or treatment advertised on the corada site.
Introducing ZoomText 10.1 for Windows 8! The newest version of ZoomText contains many new features and enhancements, including support for Windows 8, Internet Explorer 10, and Microsoft Office 2013.
New features include touch screen support, additional magnification levels, improved video performance, and improvements to the Color and Pointer Enhancements.
Related Section Numbers
User Comments/QuestionsAdd Comment/Question
- Corada Voices (2)
- Products and Additional Resources (71)
- Webinars, Videos, and Training (103)
- Continuing education (1)
- Demonstrations by Persons with Disabilities (3)
- Design Solution (4)
- FAQs (2)
- Product Demonstration or Information (83)
- Research (1)
- Spirit of the ADA (9)
- Future ADA Issues: Changes in Technology
- How New Technology Helps Blind People Explore the World | Chieko Asakawa | TED Talks
- iLove Stories of Independence: Todd Stabelfeldt
- Cultivating Independence Through Accessible Agriculture
- McGuire VA Medical Center 3-D Printing Program to Assist Veterans in Rehabilitation
- Links (53)
- Publication (5)
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 (June 2018)
- Assistive Technology News
- AbleData Factsheet: Is Your AT Considered Durable Medical Equipment?
- Wireless RERC: Accessibility, Usability, and the Design of Wearables and Wirelessly Connected Devices
- AbleData Factsheet: Socially Assistive Robots
- News/Social Media (1)
- Nonprofit Organization (7)
- Federal Department or Agency (3)
- State Department or Agency (3)
- Publication (5)