Corada is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites, sites framed within the corada site, third-party sites provided as search results, or third-party advertisements, and does not make any representations regarding their content or accuracy. Your use of information obtained on such third-party websites is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such sites. corada does not endorse any product, service, or treatment advertised on the corada site.
This video shows examples of Pilot Rock brand wheelchair accessible charcoal grills and campfire rings manufactured by R. J. Thomas Mfg. Co. and how they meet the ADA guidelines for accessibility. Visit www.pilotrock.com/wheelchair/index.htm.
Related Section Numbers
- 36 CFR Part 1191 ABA Accessibility Guidelines, Outdoor Developed Areas - Preamble (1)
- 36 CFR Part 1191 ABA Accessibility Guidelines, Outdoor Developed Areas (1)
- ABA Accessibility Standard for GSA Facilities Pocket Guide (1)
User Comments/QuestionsAdd Comment/Question
- Federal Documents (2)
- State and Local Documents (1)
- Drawings and Possible Solutions (42)
- Products and Additional Resources (78)
- Products (78)
- Webinars, Videos, and Training (10)
*The [MORE INFO...] content list is automatically generated by related document section numbers and/or keywords relevant to your search.