Corada is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites, sites framed within the corada site, third-party sites provided as search results, or third-party advertisements, and does not make any representations regarding their content or accuracy. Your use of information obtained on such third-party websites is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such sites. corada does not endorse any product, service, or treatment advertised on the corada site.
From Sorenson VRS, ntouch PC is the latest technology improving the ability of deaf and hard of hearing individuals to communicate with the world around them.
Related Section Numbers
- 28 CFR Part 36 Nondiscrimination on the Basis of Disability by Public Accommodations and in Commercial Facilities (2010 ADA Title III Regulations with amendments issued through Dec. 2016) (2)
User Comments/QuestionsAdd Comment/Question
- Federal Documents (2)
- Corada Voices (3)
- Products and Additional Resources (43)
- Products (43)
- Webinars, Videos, and Training (65)
- Design Solution (2)
- Product Demonstration or Information (38)
- Spirit of the ADA (25)
- Links (22)
- Publication (1)
- Nonprofit Organization (2)
- Federal Department or Agency (1)
- Advocacy/Legal Service (3)
- Independent Living (5)
- Program Access (2)
- General (6)
*The [MORE INFO...] content list is automatically generated by related document section numbers and/or keywords relevant to your search.