This Video is based on our interpretation of the 2010 ADA Standards. By utilizing this information, you assume responsibility for any loss, damage, or liability resulting from such use. The content of this video is provided for informational purposes only, may not address all of the unique facts and circumstances of your specific situation, and do not constitute architectural or legal advice or recommendations of any kind.
A short tutorial on how to use ETA's Gap Tool for compliance surveys in the field.
To purchase this tool, visit The Corada Shop.
(Please note that a free download of the template is no longer available.)
Related Section Numbers
- 2010 ADA Standards for Accessible Design Pocket Guide, (1)
- 1991 ADA Standards for Accessible Design, (1)
- ADAAG Manual, (1)
- Guide to the ADA Standards, (1)
- ADA Checklist for New Lodging Facilities, (1)
- ABA Accessibility Standard for GSA Facilities Pocket Guide, (1)