Guidance for Conducting Physical Functional Assessments for ADA Paratransit Eligibility (13:17)
Corada is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites, sites framed within the corada site, third-party sites provided as search results, or third-party advertisements, and does not make any representations regarding their content or accuracy. Your use of information obtained on such third-party websites is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such sites. corada does not endorse any product, service, or treatment advertised on the corada site.
Guidelines for production, administration and scoring of the functional assessment, the development and validation of a functional cognitive test, an environmental barrier analysis for individuals who are blind or who have low vision, and a presentation of some current practices.
The related publication Determining ADA Paratransit Eligibility is available at www.nadtc.org.
- Designated Public Transportation
- Paratransit Eligibility
- Public Transportation
- Transportation Route
- Transportation Service
- Transportation System
Related Section Numbers
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990 (with amendments issued through 2008), (1)
- 49 CFR Parts 37 & 38 - Department of Transportation (DOT) ADA Regulations, (5)
- 49 CFR Part 37 - Transportation for Individuals With Disabilities; Reasonable Modification of Policies and Practices, (1)
- Federal Transit Administration Circular FTA C 4710.1, Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Guidance, (6)
- Using Dial-a-Ride Service to Also Provide Complementary Paratransit Service
- Operating Complementary Paratransit Through Route Deviation Service
- Operating Complementary Paratransit Through Supplemental Dial-A-Ride Service
- Comingled Dial-A-Ride and Complementary Paratransit Service
- Chapter 8 – Complementary Paratransit Service
- Chapter 9 – ADA Paratransit Eligibility
- Requirements to Remember for ADA Compliance in Construction Projects: Transportation Facilities, (1)