Corada is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites, sites framed within the corada site, third-party sites provided as search results, or third-party advertisements, and does not make any representations regarding their content or accuracy. Your use of information obtained on such third-party websites is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such sites. corada does not endorse any product, service, or treatment advertised on the corada site.
Hear from patients about their experiences accessing a comprehensive exam, transferring onto exam tables, and getting weighed.
At Medical Accessibility, our mission is to help healthcare providers deliver patient-centered care by offering full accessibility to quality medicine. Our core product is the UpScale, a height-adjustable exam table with a built-in weight scale and other accessible features. With the UpScale, we offer a universal design solution that benefits all patients, regardless of their mobility, while meeting the very specific needs of patients with disabilities and the staff who serve them. Founded by accessibility experts, we care deeply about our mission and raising the bar on health care delivery and design.
We’re not an exam table company. We’re an accessibility company. We make accessible.
Learn more at http://medicalaccessibility.com/
- Adjustable Height Exam Table
- Exam Chair
- Examination Equipment
- Exam Table
- MDE: Medical Diagnostic Equipment
- Patient in Prone Position
- Patient in Seated Position
- Patient in Side-Lying Position
- Patient in Supine Position
- Weight Scale
Related Section Numbers
- 28 CFR Part 35 Nondiscrimination on the Basis of Disability in State and Local Government Services (2010 ADA Title II Regulations with amendments issued through Aug. 2016), (1)
- 28 CFR Part 36 Nondiscrimination on the Basis of Disability by Public Accommodations and in Commercial Facilities (2010 ADA Title III Regulations with amendments issued through Dec. 2016), (1)
- 36 CFR Part 1195 Proposed Accessibility Standards for Medical Diagnostic Equipment NPRM, (1)
- 36 CFR Part 1195 Proposed Accessibility Standards for Medical Diagnostic Equipment NPRM - Preamble, (1)