Corada is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites, sites framed within the corada site, third-party sites provided as search results, or third-party advertisements, and does not make any representations regarding their content or accuracy. Your use of information obtained on such third-party websites is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such sites. corada does not endorse any product, service, or treatment advertised on the corada site.
Like many of us gearing up for the holiday season, Storyteller Noah Seidel has been traveling a lot recently. Noah uses a wheelchair, and unfortunately, some airlines don’t know how to transport mobility devices. Noah, and others that have had mobility devices damaged or broken by airlines, want you to share your bad travel experiences using the #RightToFly and #DisabledAndFlying.
- ACAA: Air Carrier Access Act
- Airport Operator
- Air Transportation
- Customer Service
- Grievance Procedure
- Investigation of Complaint
- Passenger with a Disability
- Resolution of Complaint
Related Section Numbers
- A Guide to Disability Rights Laws, (1)
- ADA Information Services, (1)
- 14 CFR Part 382 Nondiscrimination on the Basis of Disability in Air Travel (Air Carrier Access Act) (with amendments issued through May 2016), (1)
- 14 CFR Part 382 Nondiscrimination on the Basis of Disability in Air Travel (Air Carrier Access Act): Preamble and Section-by-Section Analysis (with amendments issued through July 2010), (1)
- Air Carrier Access Act Technical Assistance Manual (2005), (1)