29 CFR Part 1630, Regulations to Implement the Equal Employment Provisions of the ADA (Title I Regulations with amendments issued through May 2016)
- §1630.1 Purpose, applicability, and construction.
- §1630.2 Definitions.
- §1630.3 Exceptions to the definitions of “Disability” and “Qualified Individual with a Disability.”
- §1630.4 Discrimination prohibited.
- §1630.5 Limiting, segregating, and classifying.
- §1630.6 Contractual or other arrangements.
- §1630.7 Standards, criteria, or methods of administration.
- §1630.8 Relationship or association with an individual with a disability.
- §1630.9 Not making reasonable accommodation.
- §1630.10 Qualification standards, tests, and other selection criteria.
- §1630.11 Administration of tests.
- §1630.12 Retaliation and coercion.
- §1630.13 Prohibited medical examinations and inquiries.
- §1630.14 Medical examinations and inquiries specifically permitted.
- §1630.15 Defenses.
- §1630.16 Specific activities permitted.
- Appendix to Part 1630—Interpretive Guidance on Title I of the Americans With Disabilities Act
(Or click here to view the full document)