The Raw Beauty Project
January 01, 2016   |   Organized by: Raw Beauty NYC
THE RAW BEAUTY PROJECT is:
SEARCHING for women with disabilities to take part in Raw Beauty LA
The Raw Beauty Project is a photography exhibit that celebrates the lives of women with disabilities, allowing them to redefine beauty and unleash the potential for all women. As seen in NYC, now coming to LA (www.rawbeautynyc.com)
‘’It’s about embracing your beauty in all of it’s many forms, owning your POWER, living your life passionately regardless of any circumstance and changing the world around you!’’
EMBRACE YOUR BEAUTY, OWN YOUR POWER, LIVE YOUR PASSION!
JOIN THE MOVEMENT
Looking for women with a disability (impaired mobility) BETWEEN THE AGES OF 21-111 and who live in or around Los Angeles.
If you are interested in being part of this photo exhibit, please submit a photo of yourself (Please NO professional photos) and an essay (300 words or less) describing yourself, a brief description of your disability and share what you find empowering and what you’re passionate about in your life, no matter how big or small.
Please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org NO LATER THAN JULY 31st, 2015
1. Age, Occupation, Disability and how long you have been living with the disability.
2. How you feel you are powerful (beautiful) or how you have been powerless and transformed into a powerful woman.
3. How do you give back to others or the world, no matter how big or small.
Don’t forget to have fun and let us know why YOU are the next RAW BEAUTY to Join The Movement of Beauty, Passion & Empowerment!
You will be paired with a professional photographer and create a photograph with a theme of LOVE, POWER, AND PASSION.
- Products and Additional Resources (18)
- Webinars, Videos, and Training (1)
- Links (5)
- Federal Department or Agency (1)
- Advocacy/Legal Service (1)
- Design/Construction/Barrier Removal (1)
- General (2)
*The [MORE INFO...] content list is automatically generated by related document section numbers and/or keywords relevant to your search.