Texas Assistive Technology Regional Conference
June 12-13, 2018   |   Organized by: Texas Assistive Technology Network (TATN)
Date/Time: June 12-13, 2018
Location: Region 4 Education Service center, Houston, TX.
Description: The Texas Assistive Technology Regional Conference is sponsored by the Texas Assistive Technology Network (TATN) and the Texas Education Agency (TEA). Assistive Technology enables students with disabilities to access the curriculum, increase independence, and participate actively in education and life activities. Presentations from national, regional and local AT practitioners are featured as well as an exhibit hall.
The conference is sponsored by the Texas Assistive Technology Network (TATN). Session and materials costs are partially funded through state or federal grants.
This annual multi-day conference provides a variety of beginner, intermediate and advanced level sessions from nationally invited presenters, district level Assistive Technology (AT) practitioners, and AT vendors. Additionally, an exhibit hall is available to preview the latest technologies. The Texas Assistive Technology Network provides statewide leadership for the provision of AT devices and services for special education students in public schools.
$75 until April 1, $135 there after
Call for presenters and exhibitors can be found here.
Current information and details about CEUs, National Presenters, lodging and travel can be found on the Conference Website.
Lunch will be provided June 12 and 13. Menus will be posted to the Conference Website in late May.
Participants are encouraged to bring a device of choice (laptop, tablet, etc.). Many sessions are BYOD. Free Guest Internet is available.
The conference is supported by the Texas Education Agency, the Texas Assistive Technology Network (TATN), and Region 4 ESC. Session and materials costs are partially funded through state or federal grants.
Group Discount available of $50 each for 5 or more participants. Complete hard copy registration forms here and mail or scan and email to Registration Services.
- Products and Additional Resources (60)
- Products (60)
- Acoustiguide Custom Mobile Applications for Exhibitions and Multimedia Content
- Acoustiguide Custom Multimedia Content Application
- Acoustiguide Guide U+ Tour Guiding System
- Acoustiguide Location-based Content Service
- Acoustiguide Mobile Application Platform with Assistive Technology
- Acoustiguide Opus Click™ Multimedia Museum Guide
- Acoustiguide Opus Touch™ Museum Guide with Touchscreen
- Acoustiguide Opus+ Multimedia Guiding System
- Acoustiguide exSite Series Wand-Style Audio Guide
- Ai Squared ZoomText Magnifier
- Ai Squared ZoomText Magnifier/Reader
- Alertus Alert Beacons®
- Alertus Text-To-Speech Self Amplified Speaker
- Alertus VoIP Phone Notification
- Alertus Voice Public Address System Interface
- Allegion aptiQmobile Credentials Mobile Application
- AssistiveWare Keeble Accessible Keyboard
- AssistiveWare News-2-You
- AssistiveWare Proloquo2Go
- AssistiveWare Proloquo4Text Communication App
- Audio Description Associates Audio Description Services
- BeamPro by Suitable Technology, Inc Telepresence Robot
- BlindSquare App
- Blueraven Creative SensoryPEN™ for Exhibits and Audio Tours
- ClickAndGo Navigation Wayfinding Technology
- ClickAndGo Tactile Maps
- Double Robotics, Inc. Telepresence Robot
- Durateq® Handheld ATV (Assistive Technology Version) Device
- Durateq® Stadium Captioning
- Election Systems & Software ADA Keypad - Accuvote TSX And TS
- Election Systems & Software ADA Sip-N-Puff - AutoMark
- Election Systems & Software AuroMARK Ballot - Marking Devices
- Estimote Beacons and Stickers Wireless Sensors for Contextual Awareness
- Freedom Scientific Focus 14 Blue Ultra-Portable Braille Interface Device
- HumanWare Trekker Breeze+ Handheld Talking GPS
- JAWS Screen Reader for Windows
- Lake Ledge Naturalist Audio Description
- Lake Ledge Naturalist Discovery Pen
- Livescribe 3 Smartpen
- Livescribe Echo® Smartpen
- Locus Labs Inc. LocusMaps SDK
- Merlin Elite – HD/OCR Video Magnifier
- NavCog Navigation iPhone App
- NetCentric Technologies Inc. CommonLook PDF GlobalAccess Software
- NetCentric Technologies Inc. CommonLook PDF Validator Software
- Nuance Dragon NaturallySpeaking Premium & Home Speech Recognition Software
- Origin Instruments Corporation AirVoter Sanitary Sip-Puff Switch for Voting
- Origin Instruments Corporation HeadMouse® Extreme Wireless Head Controlled Mouse
- Perkins Access Digital Accessibility Services
- Power PDF Standard 2 Software
- ROXIMITY's Model O iBeacon
- ROXIMITY's Model X iBeacon
- Sensible Innovations AWARE App
- Structure Sensor 3D Depth Scanning Software for 3D Imaging and Printing
- Tobii Technology PCEye Go
- Touch Mapper Tactile Street Maps
- VGo Telepresence Robot
- ViewPlus Technologies Audio Graphing Calculator
- VisionConnect™ Mobile App
- indoo.rs® Indoor Navigation Solution App
- Products (60)
- Webinars, Videos, and Training (101)
- Continuing education (1)
- Demonstrations by Persons with Disabilities (1)
- Design Solution (4)
- FAQs (3)
- Product Demonstration or Information (74)