M-Enabling Summit Conference and Showcase 2019
June 17-19, 2019   |   Organized by: E.J. Krause & Associates, Inc.
Accessibility: Transforming Users’ Experience
The M-Enabling Summit Conference and Showcase is dedicated to promoting accessible and assistive technology for senior citizens and users of all abilities. It is an annual meeting place for all who create and contribute accessible ICT products, services, connected devices and consumer technologies. With its theme of “Accessibility: Transforming Users’ Experience”, the 2019 M-Enabling Summit will provide a platform for empowering technologies and focus on next-generation innovations and breakthroughs for users of all abilities.
New accessible technologies are rapidly transforming the way users interact with digital interfaces. The M-Enabling Summit is the ideal venue to support independent living in an interconnected world for seniors and persons with disabilities. These technological advances are becoming an essential differentiator in gaining a competitive advantage. The M-Enabling program is designed to give participants the tools, knowledge, and networking opportunities to implement into their everyday lives in this rapidly expanding market of assistive and accessible technologies.
Bringing together professionals, corporations, service organizations, and key thought leaders, the M-Enabling Summit is an all-inclusive conference and showcase featuring innovative technology, mobile applications, connected devices, and services for more than one-billion users worldwide.
The 8th edition of the M-Enabling Summit Global Conference and Showcase will be held June 17-19 at the Renaissance Arlington Capital View Hotel in Washington, DC and integrates the International Association of Accessibility Professionals (IAAP) Annual Conference.
Key Topics include:
Smart Cities for All “Last Mile” Solutions
Artificial Intelligence for User Interfaces
IoT and Robots for Smart Homes
Real World End User Experience
Accessible Media Platforms Entertainment
Self-Driving and Autonomous Mobility
International Trends in Digital Accessibility
IAAP & W3C: Artificial Intelligence for Web Accessibility
Baby Boomer Strategies
Pricing and Registration: Three Day All Access M-Enabling Summit Conference Pass
Private Sector Attendees:
Early Bird Ends April 27 - $565.00
Pre-Registration Ends June 13 - $595.00
On Site Registration - $615.00
Government, Non-Profit and Academia:
Early Bird Ends April 27 - $350.00
Pre-Registration Ends June 13 - $375.00
On Site Registration - $400.00
Registration is required to attend the FCC Awards Ceremony; Awards Ceremony is free and open to the public.Conference registration includes admission to three days of conference sessions, luncheon, exhibit floor, coffee breaks, keynote presentations, special features, networking events as well as the M-Enabling Summit opening night cocktail reception.
Accessibility Accommodations and Services:
American Sign Language (ASL) interpretation will be provided in all plenary and breakout sessions, and Real Time Captioning (CART) will be available in all sessions on screen and with URL for mobile or personal computer viewing.
If you require accommodations to participate in the M-Enabling Summit please indicate as many as apply on your registration form before May 10, 2019.
A full list of accessible materials and services offered can be found here.
If you require other accommodations to participate, please indicate requests to Patti Hoffend at email@example.com to discuss your needs. We require notification 5 weeks in advance either via email or other written notice in order to secure the necessary materials and services. Additional requests are subject to availability.
Cancellation Policy: Conference registration is non-refundable. A registered participant may substitute the name of another person in his or her place if received prior to June 6th. Name change requests should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration is available on site. Valid forms of payment onsite include credit card (preferred) or check. No cash will be accepted.
International participants who require a visa to enter the United States will be provided with further information on their registration confirmation e-mail.
Personal Care Attendants may not attend any conference activities without the registered participant they are assisting.
Group registration discounts are available for groups of 10+ or more. Please contact email@example.com
There are no refunds for no-shows.
Attendees must have conference credentials with them to access conference sessions
Event Photography Policy:
Attendees recognize that their photograph and/or likeness may be used for promotional purposes and grant M-Enabling Summit the right to use their image in promotional materials for the M-Enabling Summit and other M-Enabling programs and events.
|Registration Opens||1:00 pm EDT June 17, 2019|
|Plenary Panel||2:30 pm EDT June 17, 2019|
|Showcase Area Opens||3:45 pm EDT June 17, 2019|
|Breakout Sessions||4:15 pm EDT June 17, 2019|
|Breakout Sessions||5:30 pm EDT June 17, 2019|
|IAAP Five Years Celebration and Showcase Area Open||6:00 pm EDT June 17, 2019|
|Adjournment - Dinner Open||8:30 pm EDT June 17, 2019|
|Registration Desk Opens||9:00 am EDT June 18, 2019|
|Opening Keynote||10:00 am EDT June 18, 2019|
|Lightning Talks & Plenary Session||10:30 am EDT June 18, 2019|
|Breakout Sessions||12:30 pm EDT June 18, 2019|
|Lunch Break||1:30 pm EDT June 18, 2019|
|Breakout Sessions||3:00 pm EDT June 18, 2019|
|Breakout Sessions||4:30 pm EDT June 18, 2019|
|Keynote and AAA Awards||5:45 pm EDT June 18, 2019|
|Cocktail Reception||6:30 pm EDT June 18, 2019|
|Registration Desk Opens||8:45 am EDT June 19, 2019|
|Networking Breakfast||9:30 am EDT June 19, 2019|
|Breakout Sessions||10:30 am EDT June 19, 2019|
|Breakout Sessions||12:00 pm EDT June 19, 2019|
|Closing Plenary Panel and Industry Forecasts||1:15 pm EDT June 19, 2019|
- Official Federal Documents (2)
- Standards (1)
- Preamble to Standards (1)
- Corada Voices (4)
- Products and Additional Resources (88)
- Products (88)
- ADA Helper App
- AXS Map App - Find, Rate and Share Accessible Places
- AbleRoad™ App
- Accessible Dispatch Taxi Service App
- Acoustiguide Custom Mobile Applications for Exhibitions and Multimedia Content
- Acoustiguide Custom Multimedia Content Application
- Acoustiguide Guide U+ Tour Guiding System
- Acoustiguide Location-based Content Service
- Acoustiguide Mobile Application Platform with Assistive Technology
- Acoustiguide Opus Click™ Multimedia Museum Guide
- Acoustiguide Opus Touch™ Museum Guide with Touchscreen
- Acoustiguide Opus+ Multimedia Guiding System
- Acoustiguide exSite Series Wand-Style Audio Guide
- Ai Squared ZoomText Magnifier
- Ai Squared ZoomText Magnifier/Reader
- Alertus Alert Beacons®
- Alertus Text-To-Speech Self Amplified Speaker
- Alertus VoIP Phone Notification
- Alertus Voice Public Address System Interface
- Allegion aptiQmobile Credentials Mobile Application
- American Foundation for the Blind® AccessWorld App
- AssistiveWare Keeble Accessible Keyboard
- AssistiveWare News-2-You
- AssistiveWare Proloquo2Go
- AssistiveWare Proloquo4Text Communication App
- Audio Description Associates Audio Description Services
- Be My Eyes Live Video Chat App
- BeamPro by Suitable Technology, Inc Telepresence Robot
- BlindSquare App
- BlueDAG Software and Mobile Application
- Blueraven Creative SensoryPEN™ for Exhibits and Audio Tours
- Braille Works
- CPF Challenge App
- ClickAndGo Navigation Wayfinding Technology
- ClickAndGo Tactile Maps
- Door King Inc. 1515 Digital Lock Smart Open APP
- Double Robotics, Inc. Telepresence Robot
- Durateq® Handheld ATV (Assistive Technology Version) Device
- Durateq® Stadium Captioning
- Election Systems & Software ADA Keypad - Accuvote TSX And TS
- Election Systems & Software ADA Sip-N-Puff - AutoMark
- Election Systems & Software AuroMARK Ballot - Marking Devices
- Estimote Beacons and Stickers Wireless Sensors for Contextual Awareness
- Freedom Scientific Focus 14 Blue Ultra-Portable Braille Interface Device
- Hamilton CapTel Apps for PC/Mac
- Hamilton CapTel Apps for Smartphones
- HumanWare Trekker Breeze+ Handheld Talking GPS
- JAWS Screen Reader for Windows
- Lake Ledge Naturalist Audio Description
- Lake Ledge Naturalist Discovery Pen
- Livescribe 3 Smartpen
- Livescribe Echo® Smartpen
- Locus Labs Inc. LocusMaps SDK
- Products (88)