M-Enabling Summit: Accessible Technologies and Environments for All
June 11-13, 2018   |   Organized by: E.J. Krause & Associates and G3ict
Date/Time: June 11 - 13, 2018
Location: Washington, D.C.
Description: Accessible Technologies and Environments for All
The M-Enabling Summit Conference and Showcase is dedicated to promoting accessible and assistive technology for senior citizens and users of all abilities. It is an annual meeting place for all who create and contribute accessible ICT products, services and consumer technologies. With its theme of “Accessible and Assistive Technologies Innovations: New Frontiers for Independent Living”, the 2018 M-Enabling Summit will provide a platform for empowering technologies and focus on next-generation innovations and breakthroughs for users of all abilities.
Bringing together professionals, corporations, service organizations, and key thought leaders, the M-Enabling Summit is an all-inclusive conference and showcase featuring innovative technology, mobile applications, connected devices, and services for more than one-billion users worldwide. The M-Enabling Summit is the ideal venue to support independent living in an interconnected world for seniors and persons with disabilities. These technological advances are becoming an essential differentiator in gaining a competitive advantage. The M-Enabling program is designed to give attendees tools, knowledge, and networking opportunities to implement into their everyday lives in this rapidly expanding market of assistive and accessibility technologies.
The 7th edition of the M-Enabling Summit Global Conference and Showcase will be held June 11-13 at the Renaissance Arlington Capital View Hotel in Washington, DC and includes The International Association of Accessibility Professionals (IAAP) Annual Conference.
Key Topics include:
Artificial Intelligence (AI) for user interface
AI and Robotics for Smart homes
Augmented Reality Applications (VR)
Aging in Place: Connected Health and Big Data for Activity Monitoring
Accessible Security, Identification and Privacy Protection
Virtual Digital Assistants
Autonomous Car and Drone Technologies
Consumer Technology Products and IoT for Independent Living
About The Summit
The M-Enabling Summit is a joint initiative of the Global Initiative for Inclusive Information and Communication Technologies (G3ict) and E.J. Krause & Associates (EJK) to promote accessible technologies and environments for senior citizens and persons with disabilities. The M-Enabling Summit has established itself as the leading global conference and showcase covering the fast-moving technology innovations that enable seniors and persons with disabilities to access digital content and services in new ways.
The demographic reality of more than one billion persons around the world living with a disability presents unprecedented accessibility challenges but also many opportunities for governments and the private sector alike.
The M-Enabling Summit offers a unique gathering of leading executives and accessibility professionals from Government, Industry, and Advocacy Organizations from around the world to network and participate in plenary and specialized breakout sessions, as well as other special featured events.
Exhibitors have the advantage of promoting their services and products directly to over 600 high-level attendees focusing on the mobile assistive technologies market including:
Mobile service providers from around the world
Large organizations seeking accessible mobile solutions for their customers
Mobile assistive technologies eco-system participants, such as consultants and systems integrators
Accessibility experts from all sectors of activity
Organizations of Persons with Disabilities interested in promoting accessible and assistive mobile applications and services
Policy makers from the U.S. Federal Government, including the Federal Communications Commission and numerous federal agencies
Policy makers from state and local jurisdictions
International Regulators, including members of the International Telecommunication Union (ITU)
Exhibitors will have the opportunity to:
Network and build relationships with top level industry and government decision makers
Promote technology, products, and services to a global audience
Gain greater insight about were the market is headed in the future
Enter new markets
Cultivate new clients and business opportunities
Private Sector Attendees Cost:
Early Bird Ends April 27 - $565.00
Pre-Registration Ends June 7 - $595.00
On Site Registration - $615.00
Government, Non-Profit and Academia Cost:
Early Bird Ends April 27 - $330.00
Pre-Registration Ends June 7 - $355.00
On Site Registration - $375.00
To register please visit the event website
Conference registration includes admission to three days of conference sessions, luncheons, exhibit floor, coffee breaks, keynote presentations, special features, networking events as well as the M-Enabling Summit opening night cocktail reception.
No cash will be accepted on site. Valid forms of payment onsite include credit card (preferred) or check.
International participants who require a visa to enter the United States will be provided with further information on their registration confirmation e-mail.
Registration is required to attend to the FCC Award Ceremony; Awards Ceremony is free and open to the public
If you require accommodations to participate in the M-Enabling Summit please indicate as many as apply below before May 18, 2018.
American Sign Language (ASL) interpretation will be provided in all plenary and breakout sessions, and Real Time Captioning (CART) will be available in all sessions with URL for mobile or personal computer viewing.
If you require other accommodations to participate, please indicate requests to Patti Hoffend at email@example.com to discuss your needs. We require notification 3 weeks in advance either via email or other written notice in order to secure the necessary materials and services so that we can accommodate. We appreciate your cooperation.
Cancellation Policy - Conference and Expo registration are non-refundable. A registered participant may substitute the name of another person in his or her place if received prior to June 2nd. Name change requests should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IAAP Certification Exams:
June 13: 2:00pm – 5:00pm
IAAP will be offering on-site proctored exam sessions for both the CPACC (Certified Professional in Accessibility Core Competencies) Certification and WAS (Web Accessibility Specialist) Certificate. Accommodations will be provided upon request to candidates with disabilities. All exams start at 2:00pm. Separate registration required.
- Corada Voices (2)
- Products and Additional Resources (89)
- Products (89)
- ADA Helper App
- AXS Map App - Find, Rate and Share Accessible Places
- AbleRoad™ App
- Accessible Dispatch Taxi Service App
- Acoustiguide Custom Mobile Applications for Exhibitions and Multimedia Content
- Acoustiguide Custom Multimedia Content Application
- Acoustiguide Guide U+ Tour Guiding System
- Acoustiguide Location-based Content Service
- Acoustiguide Mobile Application Platform with Assistive Technology
- Acoustiguide Opus Click™ Multimedia Museum Guide
- Acoustiguide Opus Touch™ Museum Guide with Touchscreen
- Acoustiguide Opus+ Multimedia Guiding System
- Acoustiguide exSite Series Wand-Style Audio Guide
- Ai Squared ZoomText Magnifier
- Ai Squared ZoomText Magnifier/Reader
- Alertus Alert Beacons®
- Alertus Text-To-Speech Self Amplified Speaker
- Alertus VoIP Phone Notification
- Alertus Voice Public Address System Interface
- Allegion aptiQmobile Credentials Mobile Application
- American Foundation for the Blind® AccessWorld App
- AssistiveWare Keeble Accessible Keyboard
- AssistiveWare News-2-You
- AssistiveWare Proloquo2Go
- AssistiveWare Proloquo4Text Communication App
- Audio Description Associates Audio Description Services
- BTX Intelligent Fashion Tumo Drapery System
- Be My Eyes Live Video Chat App
- BeamPro by Suitable Technology, Inc Telepresence Robot
- BlindSquare App
- BlueDAG Software and Mobile Application
- Blueraven Creative SensoryPEN™ for Exhibits and Audio Tours
- CPF Challenge App
- ClickAndGo Navigation Wayfinding Technology
- ClickAndGo Tactile Maps
- Door King Inc. 1515 Digital Lock Smart Open APP
- Double Robotics, Inc. Telepresence Robot
- Durateq® Handheld ATV (Assistive Technology Version) Device
- Durateq® Stadium Captioning
- Election Systems & Software ADA Keypad - Accuvote TSX And TS
- Election Systems & Software ADA Sip-N-Puff - AutoMark
- Election Systems & Software AuroMARK Ballot - Marking Devices
- Estimote Beacons and Stickers Wireless Sensors for Contextual Awareness
- Freedom Scientific Focus 14 Blue Ultra-Portable Braille Interface Device
- Hamilton CapTel Apps for PC/Mac
- Hamilton CapTel Apps for Smartphones
- HumanWare Trekker Breeze+ Handheld Talking GPS
- JAWS Screen Reader for Windows
- Lake Ledge Naturalist Audio Description
- Lake Ledge Naturalist Discovery Pen
- Livescribe 3 Smartpen
- Livescribe Echo® Smartpen
- Locus Labs Inc. LocusMaps SDK
- LowVis Guide: Indoor Navigation for the Visually Impaired
- Lutron Caséta Wireless Dimmers and Switches
- Products (89)