September 24-30, 2017   |   Organized by: Invictus Games Foundation
The Invictus Games use the power of sport to inspire recovery, support rehabilitation and generate a wider understanding and respect for wounded, injured and sick Servicemen and women.
Following the inaugural Invictus Games in 2014, the Invictus Games Foundation has been set up to develop this legacy, manage the process of selecting the hosts of future games and oversee their delivery.
Following the second Invictus Games in Orlando, Florida, the Invictus story will continue and the 2017 Invictus Games will take place in Toronto, Canada from 24 - 30 September 2017.
- Drawings, Details, and Possible Solutions (1)
- Products and Additional Resources (4)
- Webinars, Videos, and Training (6)
- Product Demonstration or Information (3)
- Spirit of the ADA (3)
JORDANNE - A short documentary about Jordanne Whiley, a British wheelchair tennis player
Requires the Registered User plan or above. Login!
- Make A Hero - 'The Movement' - Adaptive Sports Film
- "Endless Abilities" Trailer
- JORDANNE - A short documentary about Jordanne Whiley, a British wheelchair tennis player
- Upcoming Events (7)
- ADA Shop Talk Episode 031- Lunch Time Chat with Jennifer French Silver Medalist, 2012 Paralympic Games and Greenfields Outdoor Fitness
- Abilities EXPO - Boston 2017
- Abilities EXPO - Chicago 2017
- Abilities EXPO - DC Metro 2017
- Abilities EXPO - Houston 2017
- Abilities EXPO - New York Metro 2017
- Abilities EXPO - San Mateo 2017
- Links (13)
- Publication (1)
- News/Social Media (1)
- Nonprofit Organization (2)
- Federal Department or Agency (1)
- Travel/Recreation (6)
- General (2)
- What's New (7)
- News & Updates (4)
- Corada Community (3)
*The [MORE INFO...] content list is automatically generated by related document section numbers and/or keywords relevant to your search.