American Congress of Rehabilitation Medicine Annual Conference
October 25-30, 2015   |   Organized by: American Congress of Rehabilitation Medicine (ACRM)
Date/Time: Sunday, October 25, 2015 - Friday, October 30, 2015
Location: Hilton Anatole, Dallas, Texas, United States
Description: The 92nd annual conference of the American Congress of Rehabilitation Medicine is October 25-30, 2015 in Dallas, TX. The call for proposals is now out and the deadlines are:
Pre-Conference Instructional Courses: 15 December 2014
Symposia: 15 January 2015
Scientific Papers and Posters: 2 March 2015
The conference is seeking contentin brain injury, spinal cord injury, neurodegenerative diseases, stroke, pain, and cancer.
Participate in the LARGEST interdisciplinary rehabilitation research conference in the world.
- Webinars, Videos, and Training (3)
- Links (44)
- Nonprofit Organization (3)
- Federal Department or Agency (1)
- State Department or Agency (36)
- Arizona Department of Economic Security (DES): Vocational Rehabilitation (VR)
- Kentucky Office of Vocational Rehabilitation (OVR)
- Texas Workforce Commission (TWC): Vocational Rehabilitation Program
- North Dakota Vocational Rehabilitation
- New Jersey Division of Vocational Rehabilitation Services (DVRS)
- Independent Living (2)
- General (2)
*The [MORE INFO...] content list is automatically generated by related document section numbers and/or keywords relevant to your search.