AccessibilityOnline: Accessible Courthouses (A Refresher)
2:30 pm EDT July 06, 2017   |   Organized by: U.S. Access Board
This session will provide a refresher on requirements in the ADA and ABA Accessibility Standards for courthouses and courtrooms. Presenters will review provisions in the standards for secured entrances, judges' benches, jury boxes, witness stands, clerk and bailiff stations, spectator seating, holding cells, and other courthouse spaces and elements.
- Official Federal Documents (9)
- ADA Regulations (1)
- Standards (8)
- 2010 ADA Standards for Accessible Design Pocket Guide (5)
- ABA Accessibility Standard for GSA Facilities Pocket Guide (3)
- Corada Voices (1)
- Drawings, Details, and Possible Solutions (2)
- Products and Additional Resources (1)
- Webinars, Videos, and Training (2)
*The [MORE INFO...] content list is automatically generated by related document section numbers and/or keywords relevant to your search.