Abilities EXPO - Chicago 2015
June 12-14, 2015   |   Organized by: Abilities.com
Imagine everything you need, all under one roof! For more than 30 years, Abilities Expo has been the go-to source for the Community of people with disabilities, their families, seniors, veterans and healthcare professionals. Every event opens your eyes to new technologies, new possibilities, new solutions and new opportunities to change your life. Where else can you discover ability-enhancing products and services, play a few adaptive sports, learn new dance moves, attend informative workshops and only scratch the surface of what Abilities Expo has to offer? Register for free today.
- Latest Tech: Cutting-edge AT opens doors and helps to bridge the gap between ability and disability.
- Dance: It’s uplifting, energizing and a ton of fun! Adaptive dance is a must-do for mind, body and soul.
- Exhibitors: Together under one roof—products and services for people with ALL disabilities.
- Sports: Blood-pumping action and the thrill of competition await! Test your skill with adaptive sports.
- Compelling Workshops: These dynamic, info-packed sessions provide solutions you can take home and put into action.
- Assistance Animals: Learn how to increase your independence and peace of mind with a service animal.
- Corada Voices (3)
- Products and Additional Resources (65)
- Webinars, Videos, and Training (207)
- Continuing education (2)
- Demonstrations by Persons with Disabilities (5)
- Demonstrations of ADA Requirements (8)
- NYC Board of Elections: Video 5 - Verifying Voting Equipment Setup
- NYC Board of Elections: Video 3 - Accessibility Clerk Responsibilities
- NYC Board of Elections: Video 6 - Verifying Temporary Solutions
- NYC Board of Elections: Video 1 - Communications and Etiquette Part 1
- NYC Board of Elections: Video 2 - Communication and Etiquette Part 2
- Design Solution (5)
- FAQs (3)
- Product Demonstration or Information (86)
- Research (1)
- Spirit of the ADA (97)
- HEALTHCARE STORIES - Luise Custer and Charlie Tygiel Part 4 of 4
- When I Walk (Official Trailer) - A film by Jason DaSilva and Alice Cook
- How Crime Affects People With Disabilities Video PSA Part 1
- Future ADA Issues: Changes in Technology
- HEALTHCARE STORIES - Dr. Clarissa Kripke, Gordon Reetz, Susan Lee and Aaron Reetz - Part 3 of 5
- Links (680)
- Publication (14)
- Trends in Employment Outcomes of Young Adults with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities, 2006–2013
- AbleData Factsheet: Is Your AT Considered Durable Medical Equipment?
- Victims with Disabilities: Collaborative, Multidiciplinary Frist Response - Training Guide
- Creating Welcoming Mental Health Work Environments
- Protecting Students with Disabilities: Frequently Asked Questions About Section 504 and the Education of Children with Disabilities
- News/Social Media (8)
- Nonprofit Organization (38)
- Federal Department or Agency (20)
- Department of Labor, OFCCP Checklist for Compliance with Section 503
- Office of Special Education Programs (OSEP)
- The Impact of the Affordable Care Act on People with Disabilities: A 2015 Status Report
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- Implementing the Affordable Care Act (ACA): A Roadmap for People with Disabilities
- State Department or Agency (46)
- Publication (14)