A FREE Webinar Series from Level Access - November 21st: Data Tables
2:00 pm - 2:30 pm EST, November 21, 2017   |   Organized by: Level Access
A FREE Webinar Series from Level Access
This eight-part series will cover core PDF accessibility concepts in convenient 30-minute bi-weekly sessions. All webinars include a recording, transcript and slide deck of the presentation.
Please use the individual links below to register for each of the webinars in the series, or find them all on this registration page. All webinars are schedule for 2pm Eastern/11am Pacific every two weeks beginning on September 28th. All webinars are on Thursdays, with the exception of November 21st, in place of November 23rd for Thanksgiving.
Recommended Software: Adobe Acrobat DC Pro
November 21st: Data Tables
The Data Tables webinar will focus on tagging simple and complex tables using the Touch Up Reading Order Table Editor tool.
December 7th: Forms
In the forms webinar, participants will learn how to create accessible text fields, checkboxes and radio buttons. We will also discuss best practices for adding labels and form controls.
December 21st: Page Structure
In this webinar participants will learn how to review and edit role mappings for custom styles, use correct heading structure, and correctly tag changes in natural language.
January 4, 2018: Accessibility Checker
The Accessibility Checker webinar will demonstrate how to use the PDF Action Wizard as well as the PDF Full Check tool. Participants will learn how to analyze results of an accessibility full check in order to create an accessible PDF document.
Sep 01 - Nov 20, 2017
- Products and Additional Resources (4)
- Webinars, Videos, and Training (12)
- Continuing education (1)
- Demonstrations by Persons with Disabilities (1)
Web Accessibility 101: Screen Magnification & Reflow in Acrobat Reader
Requires the Registered User plan or above. Login!
- Web Accessibility 101: Screen Magnification & Reflow in Acrobat Reader
- Product Demonstration or Information (10)
- Document Conversion to Excel with Nuance Power PDF
- Create a table of contents from any PDF file
- Creating Forms in Nuance Power PDF
- Creating PDF Documents from Multiple Files with Nuance Power PDF
- Creating PDFs from Word with Nuance Power PDF
- Document Assembly with Nuance Power PDF
- Document Conversion to Word with Nuance Power PDF
- Gain control of your PDF workflows with Nuance Power PDF
- Nuance Power PDF with RMS Security
- Power PDF and Electronic Signatures
- Upcoming Events (5)
- A FREE Webinar Series from Level Access - December 21st: Page Structure
- A FREE Webinar Series from Level Access - January 4, 2018: Accessibility Checker
- A FREE Webinar Series from Level Access - December 7th: Forms
- A FREE Webinar Series from Level Access - November 9th: Non-Text Elements
- A FREE Webinar Series from Level Access - October 26th: Metadata, Reading Order, and Links
- Links (9)
- Publication (2)
- Federal Department or Agency (2)
- State Department or Agency (3)
- State of California Disability Access Services (DAS) - Digital Access: Websites, Documents & Section 508
- State of California Disability Access Services (DAS) - Information Links: Resources, Service Animals & Etiquette
- State of California Disability Access Services (DAS) - Trainings: Employment, Digital Access & Surveys
- Advocacy/Legal Service (1)
- General (1)
*The [MORE INFO...] content list is automatically generated by related document section numbers and/or keywords relevant to your search.