One hour digital event
Part 2: ADA Transition Planning
Hear from Jim Terry, CEO at Evan Terry Associates, on how organizations can develop ADA Transition Plans that deliver the most value. Part two of a three-part series on how experts approach ADA Transition Plans.
Part two will cover the basics of an ADA Transition Plan:
- 4 requirements of a transition plan
- When to use physical access vs alternative methods
- How to select standards that identify barriers to program access
- Two approaches for finding program access barriers
- How to select facilities to provide program access
- How to set priorities with limited budgets
- Information you need to perform a high-quality survey
Jim Terry, AIA, CASp
CEO @ Evan Terry Associates
About Corada’s Access Series
Over the last 30 years, we've learned that organizations want to increase accessibility, but they often don’t know what are the best practices or what tools can be used to help them accomplish their goals. Join Corada in our Access series to hear insights from industry leaders on how they approach accessibility issues and deliver value to their customers and community.